Thursday, May 7, 2009

Photo post from last MONTH!

So, I'm REALLY behind...I just found all these pictures I forgot about!! oops.


1. We went to the new pool:




Megan: the Brave one. goin' under!


Erika was not as impressed as we thought she'd be.

she really loved standing on the side lol.

But....of course, Mommy could get her to laugh;)

I love this one!

she has this thing lately about rubbing water on her nose. Not sure what that is all about.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Erika just playing:




She loves the little people. She lined them all up here one day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. These are my snuggle bugs.


my girls LOVE to climb on me and hug me and I must say I really don't mind. they are so cuddly and cute. I love them!


her Mooshy has Me AND Megan tickling her back! little stinker.
well that' s all folks...just playing catch up:)
til next time....;)

5 comments:

Daya said...

How fun!! I love that first pic of Erika. It looks like she is doing ballet. So cute!!

lynz said...

awww - so cute! i love catch up time and i love the cuddle bug pics :) you have the cutest girls!

Linds said...

Way cute pics! Love the cuddle time. I make my girls climb in bed with me every morning so I can get my cuddle time. I LOVE it!!!

Lee and Valerie Gunther said...

Yay, I found your blog! Way cute pictures, I love their little swimsuits!!!

The Hill Family said...

So cute...I love their swimsuits...where did you get them?