Saturday, February 7, 2009

Twilight


I can't believe it...I totally got sucked in. I haven't read the books but last night I went and saw Twilight...about 45minutes in, I was totally smitten.

Bella and Edward are amazing together. It's so silly b/c we all know vampires don't exist and men like that don' t exist...but man it sure pulls at your emotions!!

I can't wait to see the next one...and i'll definitely buy the movie when it comes out!

I'm such a SUCKER!
So....my rating 10/10!
L.O.V.E.D IT!!!
(disclaimer* I'm totally a fool for romance, not all people will agree with my raving review of the movie)


7 comments:

Linds said...

YEAH!!!! I'm so happy you finally saw it and that you are on my side. Wasn't it AWESOME!?!?!? I totally loved it. I want to see it a million times. And I am planning on coming up to Oregon when "New Moon" comes out and seeing it with everyone. You have to come see it with us. It'll be SO MUCH FUN!!

Katie said...

i didn't think it'd ever see the day that your blog would have a picture of Twilight on it. lol!!!

Clinton and Danielle said...

Yah, I'll admit that I TOTALLY have a crush on Edward! I'm glad your a sucker! :)

Steve Wagner said...

O.K. I'm going to vomit. Twilight? C'mon, for real?
I can safely say I will never see this movie. And for your information Vampires ARE real. Just ask Dwight Schrute.

Matthias and Jenn said...

You have to totally read the books then because you liked the movie so much, then you will like the books just as much if not better. I had dreams about Edward when I read the books, I am not telling you what they were about.......;)

Joshua and Joy said...

Ok, So if you loved the movie, you would love the books even more. If you want to borrow them, I have the whole set! Loved the movie and the books!

The Woolner Family said...

I waited until the last book before I caved in and started reading them. I read them all in a matter of days. They're a guilty pleasure. Oh, and they're WAY better than the movie.