Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hot tubin it...

The other day it was quite warm, considering the freezing weather we've had, so Lacey suggested we ask them to turn the hot tub on and take the kids in.
Megan and AJ are especially excited when we do this but Erika had a blast too:)




I love the Mooshes face here


Such a cute picture



Erika Jumping...she wanted to keep doing this over and over again. I can' t wait til summer...the pool will be so much fun with 2 crazy girls!


Megan and AJ jumping...AJ Jumped on 2 and Megan jumped on 3 lol...so funny!

This is how chaotic it is when we're in there!
Erika loves it when Lacey kisses her

Me and My mooshy baby.
My sweet little muffin.








3 comments:

Tracey said...

What cute pics!! That must have been fun to go swimming outside in the winter!
It makes me sad that I never see the girls. I know Meg knows who I am but Erica doesnt know us at all
:( I'm glad she's close with your friends.

Linds said...

So fun. What a good idea.

Katie said...

Fun!! Wish we had a hot tub. I love them.