Monday, February 2, 2009

Crazy Eights....

I was tagged....here you go:

8 FAVORITE SHOWS
I don't think I even watch 8 shows...but here are my favorites
1. Biggest Loser
2. The Bachelor
3. The Office
4. American Idol
5.
6.
7.
8.

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Went to church
2. Read the Ensign
3. watched the Office with Steve
4. felt the Spirit in testmony meeting
5. cleaned my living room
6. showered..(it was the Sabbath okay..not alot exciting other than church)
7. played with My girls
8. Made out with my cute husband;0)

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Steve being done with school
2. Our 6yr anniversary next week:)
3. Going to Hawaii
4. My "secret" for Steve (Can't say here)
5. Getting my hair colored today
6. Sleep.....always!!:)
7. Owning a house, so my sister and her kids can come stay with us!
8. Having a backyard!!

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Bocelli's
2. Subway
3. Earls (canada)
4. White Spot (canada)
5. Bajio's *probably my Favorite!
6. clays smoke house (only been once but it was delicious!)
7. Portland Chop and Steakhouse
8.

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. To get in shape and run a half marathon
2. To own a house
3. To be financially independant
4. To go somewhere tropical with husband
5. To be a better mother
6. To be a better friend and a good example to others
7. This amazing pair of Rock and Republic jeans..there $240..will probably be on this list for a LONG time! haha
8. To have the Spirit with me more


8 people I tag:
Steve
Nachelle
Julie
Sabrina
Lacey
Jenny May
Jen the Mom
Katie T

2 comments:

Linds said...

TMI! Number 8 on the things you did today. You little vixen!

Katie said...

Maybe I'll get around to it....