Thursday, February 12, 2009

"Exceptional Vendor"

One of the photographers I work with, Amy Vining, has featured me on her blog as one of her "Exceptional Vendors". I thought that was so sweet of her! you can check out the post here:

However, I was even more amazed at what my past brides and brides to be wrote as comments to that post! I almost cry when I read them.....it's so touching to hear what they think of me..and also makes me want to continue to live up to that reputation!!
I love my job! I love love love doing makeup...always will..I can't imagine a life without me doing it...I am SO blessed!!!

Anyway..thank you to all my amazing brides and thank you for allowing me to be a part of such an important day in your life!!

7 comments:

The Fullmers Four said...

Wow Nicole, That is really cool. And such a great article. Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Nicole!! I wished I lived closer so you could do my make up and I'm not even getting married! You have a fabulous talent!

Nicole W. said...

DeEtte!!! I was just thinking about you the other day! how are you????
we need to catch up!!!!

Joshua and Joy said...

Nicole, that's awesome! I totally agree about the false eyelash application! I've never thought false eyelashes could look so good, until you put them on me. I never looked so good! It's always great to have friends who have the ability to make you look better!

Linds said...

You deserve all the compliments they gave you. You are amazingly talented. I wish I was having another wedding so that you could do my makeup. Hee hee!

Katie said...

Cheers to the most talented make up artist in the world!!! I'm so proud of you! xoxo

The Hill Family said...

What a nice tribute to you! I am so lucky to know such a talented gal! Miss you lots!