Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A quick trip to the Park

So the last 2 days we've had some semi-warm weather...
erika has been putting grabbing her jacket and shoes lately and standing at the door so she is really dying to get outside. yesterday we saw a small window of opportunity and took it!!
Our friend Julie has a little girl, Lucie, the same age as Erika and also a 2mo old baby girl Holly who is in teh hospital:(...so..lacey was watching Lucie for the day and we took all of them to the park. It was fun and we got some great pics!










I could not get over how cute this picture was! Her mouth is full of peanut butter sandwich! lol





This is Lucie. She was born 6 days after Erika. They are so cute and almost the exact same size.




This picture was SO priceless it was worth posting in color AND Black and white:)





Meg just "hangin'" around:)




Little AJ or "Age" as Meg calls him ....

Or "deg geh"as Erika calls him ! haha


Erika and AJ



My beautiful little girl:) She looks so much Like Steve!



Sisters= Best friends Forever



Mooshy deep in thought...



Lacey walking with AJ and Lucie. did I mention Lacey is also 5 mo's pregnant? she's such a trooper!


Afterwards we walked to check the mail and they were all standing banging on the boxes and I said "Lace, quick take a picture!" she caught this and I thought it was an awesome shot..even Steve approved, Good job Lacey!!


well, that was our day at the park..

OH..and I had to post this picture...

When I got back from running this morning the sun was just coming up.

THIS is the view of Mt. Hood from our living room...we are so blessed..

isn't this beautiful??!!






8 comments:

Jenny May McKim said...

I love your photos..
I need to work on taking better
photos.. I actually was given a
"semi" great camera for helping
out a friends company with some
things, but I have not learned
how to use all the buttons and
things which came with it.

I TOO wish you were closer..
The make up lesson would be
so much fun.. I have such great
assets to work with :) LOL

Linds said...

Way cute pictures. Gotta love bundling up to go to the park. It looked way cold, but then Lacey had short sleeves on. Is she crazy? Anyway, I also LOVE that picture of the sunrise, GORGEOUS!

Holly Lujan said...

WOW, that sunrise is amazing. I also love all the kids at the mail box.

Lacey said...

Love the pictures, we got some really good ones. Those little girls are to dye for! It was cold out but I am not crazy I'm just pregnant, SHORT SLEEVES BABY!!!! lol

Kinsey and Dustin said...

Hey I found your blog!!! Such cute pictures of the kids! Eden and Erika will have to have a little photo shoot sometime :)

Katie said...

Adorable pics!!! I want to pinch those cheeks...well except Lacey's :)i don't think that would be very appropriate. and what a beautiful sunrise. i do have to say that now i know what steve would look like as a girl...MEGAN. they are twinners!

Joshua and Joy said...

Those are such cute pictures of all the kids! I love em all!

The Hill Family said...

What great photos, did you take them all? I am excited to learn how to take better pictures. The good thing about teaching is that I get to take classes there for FREE! So photography is my first class that I want to take this summer. I can't believe how grown up the girls are. Makes me teary that they are getting to big and I don't get to be there in person to see it. So glad you are good about updating your blog with pics! Thanks!