Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Moosh

The Moosh is so funny! she is doing all kinds of fun new things.....

things like:



- using her signs for "more" and "please" even when we have no idea what she wants 'more' of....
-yelling at us from her bedroom at bedtime..usually lasts about 10-15min...and this isn't crying..it is litterally yelling at us. we can't help but laugh and if you walk in, she flops down on the crib mattress and just wants you to rub her back.
-having crib parties at 2am the last 3 out of 4 nights. have no idea what that is about! why does she have to be so cute???
-If you ask her what A Piggy says?..she snorts! it's SO cute!
-dances..yes, she LOVES to dance!

-has learned how to pick up toys and put them back in the box when it's clean up time...so cute!

-Brushes her hair ANY time she sees a brush or comb of any kind



I can't believe she is going to be a YEAR old in 2weeks! I SWEAR I just gave birth to her yesterday...this has been the quickest year of my life!




here's some recent pics of the mooshy:)




The Moosh laughing when I tickle her with her bear

The Moosh in the stroller at the park

I love this picture...if you click on it you can see it up close....I think her eyes are going to be green...they get greener all the time. I love them!

This is where Mooshy has her bottle in the morning...this day she finished, hucked it overboard and then flipped herself around and sat up. As you can see she was very proud of herself:)

Had to throw this in or i'd forget to post it for Katie. These are the leg warmers she got Meg for her birthday ! hilariously cute!

The Moosh tasting whipcream for the first time:)
Watching Baby Einstein

Pushing Charlie around...she was mad b/c she wanted to grab him but the more she tried to get close to him the further he moved away lol
getting ready to go out "this is so people won't call me a BOY!"
REALLY watching baby Einstein
Taking a rest...this is how you'll find her most of the time...she loves to cuddle ANYTHING! its very sweet.

She has also figured out how to crawl up on Megans bed and so we find her there all the time...
Then she pulls all the stuffed animals out of the toy box at the end of the bed lol


I love you Mooshy Tooshy...More than you'll ever know, you are my sweet little monkey. I look forward to seeing your sweet smile every morning. You bring mommy alot of joy!!
xoxo






9 comments:

Joshua and Joy said...

She is so cute! I love watching them learn new things. It was fun to have you over for dinner last night! When Kaden was going to bed he said, "I just love, Love Megan so much!"

Katie said...

oh...we love love megan so much too! we also love love the moosh so much. both your girls are little angels...just like YOU! love this post. those are priceless pics. it just makes me miss you guys even more. oh and i'm with you on where did the time go that they are going to be 1? let's have a joint b-day partay. sound good. lots of dancing for us...uhmmmm the girls:) xoxo

Katie said...

l-o-v-e LOVE the leg warmers. megan you are so stylin. i bet your daddy loves them a lot more than that darn easter bunny you received from us a few years back.:)

Nicole W. said...

LOL Katie!!!! arent' they adorable?
Steve will just have to get over it! it's not like we're making HIM wear them!
p.s i'm so on with the joint bday party...how we can we do that???
you know all your friends are up here, which means you have to come to our place!;) haha

Linds said...

Way cute!! I love that first picture of her. Priceless!!

Holly Lujan said...

What a cute little Mooshy! I'm so glad that your girls bring you so much joy.

Jeff and Amy said...

I can't believe she will already be a year either. She is such a sweet & precious girl. I love all of her pics!

The Hill Family said...

So sweet; I LOVE all the pics but especially the cudding picture on the floor. Carter is just starting to cuddle (for about 3 seconds!) when I pick him up and I LOVE it! Cute leg warmers Megan!

Matthias and Jenn said...

She is sure cute. This past year has been the fastest year of my life too! I don't want Aphia to be one in just 2 months, it's got to slow down sometime doesn't it?