Saturday, October 18, 2008

Bye Erin:(

I'm so behind....I apologise....

So, our sweet Erin moved to Iowa yesterday:( we will miss her so much! she became one of my devoted running partners...but I'll miss her for more reasons than that! Erin and I really started to become friends when I was pregnant with Erika and she was pregnant with Carter....she was so sweet to always help me out watching Megan so I could do my hypnobirthing classes....she was even here the morning I went into labour.....that was a very special time in my pregnancy and I will always be greatful she could share a few moments of it with me.



So, last week to say good bye..we went to Bocelli's for dinner and then to see "nights in Rodanthe"......it was SO much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I love you Erin!!!!!!!!!!!







thank you for being such a great friend to me this last 2yrs!!!!!!!!!!!



xoxox







Ou running group....I will miss this!!:(













8 comments:

Daya said...

BYE ERIN!!! We will miss you!!

Joshua and Joy said...

I'll miss you too Erin! Keep up with your blog so we can keep tabs on you. Loved out night out. I had so much fun!

Linds said...

Erin, I miss you already! Anyway, sad I couldn't make it that night. Looks like you guys had a blast. Was the movie any good?

Jeff and Amy said...

Bye Erin! At least we all have blogging and Facebook to keep in touch. So sad, everyone keeps moving away...

honi said...

Such cute pictures. Fun times! We love you Erin!

Katie said...

sad :( i love erin!! i especially love that last pic of all you girls blowing kisses. wish i could have been there! that is one big girl's night out. lots of estrogen and i'm sure awesome conversation. i always miss out on the good stuff. anyway love you lots erin! xo

The Hill Family said...

Nicole, I just started crying again!! I miss and love you guys so much!! I finally have access to internet again, it's been crazy here! Can you please send me those pictures when you get a chance? HAHA, it looks like I'm wearing frosted jeans!!

honi said...

I like the black and white. I need these pictures too! Yours are better than mine(o; I forgot to mention how freaking sexy my pose is in the smooch face picture-lol-such goof balls.