Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Beach Body here I come!


So, I've finally done it. I've started my own blog to track my "get into shape" progress.
It's called http://beachbodyquest.blogspot.com/
oh, don't bother clicking on it, because you can't get in! HA, HA, HA~ did you REALLY think it would be that easy??? come on.
the deal is it is VERY private...it HAS to be, I have before pictures up there.....So the deal is, it is open to any who want to join me. And you have to be SERIOUS. If you're trying to get into shape and want a place to recieve support, be accountable and record your journey, and some days just whine b/c you're so sore then please let me know.

So far, it is just Me, Katie T., and soon to be Becki B.
If you decide to join us, you will be an author to the blog and will be expected to post daily or every other day to update us on what you've done.
I promise you will be supported and have a friend to do this along with you.
I have less than 3 mo's til my 30th birthday and want to get into the best shape of my life!!!
come join me on my Quest!

14 comments:

mcdltdsy said...

I will totally join you!!!! I love that sort of stuff :)

Jessie said...

I had started one of those a little while ago and posted pics etc... I think its a great idea!! But then I got pregnant and sick, you know how it goes! Good luck this will help you a lot!! Maybe I'll join sometime after the baby haha

Anonymous said...

I really thought about this after you talked to me yesterday. Right now I have the worst,out of shape body that I've ever had. I'm 32 and these are the years that I want to look HOT! I want to feel good again after having 2 kids. And be able to get into my old jeans!!So....I'm in! Please can I join you. I need all the support I can get. I want to have a rockin' body by my 33rd bday in may...Thats my goal!!!HELP!
Your sis,Tracey

The Hill Family said...

Okay, I'm debating too. I can join and start getting serious again after next weekend. I've already asked my sister-in-law if she can watch Carter a few mornings/week so I can run. Good luck to all of us!!!

Linds said...

Good luck to you all. I would join, but then I'd have to put my before picture on there, and no one wants to see that. I will work on the bod though. Good luck to you all!!

Jeff and Amy said...

Count me in! But I don't want to post any now pictures because it's a little jiggly and embarrassing, but I will gladly post the pics from when I started my quest over a year ago.

Nicole W. said...

Just so you all know...NO ONE is expected to post before pics. If you want to and for you own progress and motivation, go for it.
some people are posting "goal" pics and some are posting old pics. it's all up to you!!:)

Matthias and Jenn said...

This just reminded me that I started the Book of Mormon blog and I haven't done anything with it in forever! oops!. Good Luck!

Joshua and Joy said...

Ok, Nicole...I'm in too. To be honest, besides the few times I went running with you, I haven't worked out since I've been back in Oregon. And although most of my pants still fit fine, I just noticed the other day that I have 1pair that are too tight.

Lacey said...

Fill me in I am ready to join ASAP!!! I want to get started the minute I get back there. HOw do I going the group?

Christie said...

ahhhh, but do you have the beach body turbo jam cds like me....trade you for z100x or whatever you call it :)

Nicole W. said...

Christie...LMAO...
do you want in or not? and yes we can work out a trade:)

kim said...

Nicole, this is Kim from BW! I just found your blog through Christie Blakes--how on earth do you know her? She was my roomie down in SD before I got married. Its crazy what a small world it is. ANyway, nice to see you around. I've been going a bit nuts without my BW fix each day since the boards have been down.

honi said...

Umm you have to invite me beach body builder-lol. I DO need something to motivate me. I'm IN!