Friday, June 4, 2010

Oh Lacey....

This is my good friend Lacey. She's always up for a little fun....I am doing some new before/After shots for my website and she is one of the beautiful ladies I have chosen to feature. Of course when I ask her to stand there and smile pretty...she gets the "silly's":) I had to post these b/c they are just funny....and note the Cat Pose below...and see if you can find one very similar of her Brother on Steve's blog a few months ago lol.
You'll all have to wait for the real before/afters to get up on my website in the next few weeks.
thanks Lace, you're a great sport!!! (and super photo-genic!) xoxoxo














wouldn't this make an awesome "After" shot? ! LOL



3 comments:

Linds said...

Absolutely freakin adorbale! Love that girl!!

Ash said...

Gotta love that crazy girl! You clean up nice, Lace! Amazing work once again, Nicole!

lynz said...

those are so cute! i love the last one and the cat pose one is all too familiar :) haha