Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Sweetheart

I have a bunch of pictures to post but have been so busy with weddings I havn't gotten around to it.
so, we were just eating lunch....megan and I at the table and Steve was on the couch....
suddenly Megan says "i'll be right back"...
"where are you going?" I ask..
"i'm going to take daddy's plate and put it on the kitchen counter for him"..(his plate was empty)..
then she went and got it and did just that!
I wanted to cry it was so sweet.
HOW in the world did she become so thoughtful?

I swear....but she was just born the sweetest, most thoughtful little girl! I really think Heavenly Father sent her to us to be our teacher.
I love you Megan.




4 comments:

Linds said...

What a little angel. Look at those eyes! Adorable!!

Joshua and Joy said...

That's the sweetest thing. Maybe she could teach Kaden those good habits.

Jenny May McKim said...

I do not think it would be possible for her to be
any cuter, and to look any more like you!
We are crossing our fingers WHEN the time
comes (which we hope will be soon) that boy or
girl, they are just a little angel as well :)

Katie said...

always the little angel. like katie h. said, she will probably be the prophet's wife one day. good one megan. just think, by the time you are 4, your mommy will have you mopping the floor and vacuuming. you better watch out:)