Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Good bye Jessica and the 2 second timer....

So, our sweet friend Jessica is moving back to LA tomorrow:( ...she was only here for a year but left an impression on us all so that we'll never forget her. In all her humility she really didn't think she did much while she was here...but she was ALWAYS helping EVERYONE!!!
She helped Katie with my baby shower last year when she didn't even know me yet! she has babysat countless times and I know she has been there for the other girls as well to:
walk dogs, babysit, bake cookies (her Specialty) take meals, bring flowers etc etc...

So..we wanted to have a few girls together before she left for some mint brownies and one last gab session:)
I forgot to get out my camera while Rosie and Lynell were still there...Sorry girls!!!

*But anyway..after our brownies..we decided to set the camera up on timer...
the "TWO SECOND" timer... (Honi might disagree with that)

after my Initial 'Butt in the Air" picture (see below), I thought it would be a good idea for each of us to take a turn hitting the button and running to get in the picture...they were all a little faster than me....


So, here they are!!........





This was our first picture on the 10 second timer....a little too long to a hold a perfect smile...

This is MY shot on the 2 second timer LOL

(notice my feet are NOT touching the floor)

and HONI, stop trying to bite my BUTT!!!!!

Jessica on the 2 second timer

(where did my head go?)

Erin on the 2 second timer....Woot woot!

Okay now before we see Honi's....I must explain..

she was really mad at me but it was SO funny!!!

I actually switched it to "custom timer" (which I didn't even know I had! )

so that it was on ONE SECOND:) hee hee...

here she goes....



(the camera also takes 3 shots consecutively on the custom timer)

so here is me telling Honi it was set to one second

Here she is with her supermodel hair (Erin and Jessica said so) wondering why it's STILL taking pictures? lol


And last but not least, here is Honi's REAL 2 second shot..

don't you love how she's perfectly posed? that's me saying "nooooooo" b/c it was too good!

she can't be mad now b/c I have the flying butt picture up here.

I love you Honi! lol

We'll miss you Jessica!!!! keep a spot on the beach open for me in LA-I'll see you next year!!

xoxoxox

12 comments:

Jessica said...

thanks for the little par-tay. that was really sweet of you. i will miss you guys and hope to be able to keep in touch and see you again soon. -- jessica

Linds said...

That looks like way too much fun. Those pictures are awesome. Ha ha!

Katie said...

oh my gosh that is so freaking hilarious. i'm soooo glad you posted those. i was laughing so hard. every picture is so funny. i love the ones of honi. ahhh too bad i couldn't be there to tell jessica good bye. i would have loved to be with you guys. i miss you all!!

Chris said...

Those are freaking hilarious! Were they by chance shot with your new Canon G9?

Nicole Wagner Makeup said...

YUP! they sure were! lol...
however I STILL haven't read the manual and I think Steve is fed up with me! I need to learn how to use it!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are way too funny. Nothing like having good girlfriends.

The Hill Family said...

Too fun!! Thanks for arranging everything!! Need to have another girls night soon!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Har har. My pictures ARE the best(o: That was a lot of fun. I'm glad Jessica gave in to you-lol. You guys are all AWESOME! Honi~

Joshua and Joy said...

You girls look like you had a ton of fun! You were able to capture some great pictures. I hope to get back to running with you next week. My sister just left town yesterday.

Chris said...

Hey you know enough to use the timer. That's a good start!

Nachelle said...

Those pictures are hilarious!

Jeff and Amy said...

Dang it, I could have been there if I wasn't out of town! Well, bye to Jessica :( and it looks like you guys had tons of fun.