Sunday, August 24, 2008

Water Babes....I mean "Babies" ;)

So, it's no secret that we LOVE to swim! any day it's over 80 degrees, we're in the pool:)



Erika can swim faster in her floaty than megan can sometime! she's like a speedboat and
she doesn't care how much she splashes herself!! lol
Steve and megan underwater...they do this all the time!

Coming back from a big swim!:)

A few days later I was in the pool with Holly and the girls....and Erika looked like she was going to fall asleep....the water was rocking her floaty and she was totally relaxed. I wouldn't have believe it myself if I hadn't been there! so I ran home and grabbed my camera....

Out cold.

She slept for a whole 35min like this! it was SOoooooooo cute!!

7 comments:

Linds said...

Hilarious! I love how she even has her legs up and she's just kickin' back.

Joshua and Joy said...

That's so funny that Erika fell asleep that way. We'll have to come swimming with you again soon. It's all Kaden ever talks about. He prays for it now..."And please let Kaden to see Megan at her house."

Katie said...

so what technique is that from the baby whisperer?:) pretty cute stuff. you sure have some water babies. i can't believe megan is going under water like that. i can't even splash lily without her telling me, "mama, now i'm dirty." anyway i miss them so much and can't wait to kiss them!

Nicole W. said...

LOL Lily is SO funny!!! such a girly girl!
we miss you too...when are you coming to visit?
Oh....and stop being so damn cheeky!:)

Holly Lujan said...

That was so funny. It was even greater to watch Erika drift off to sleep. I love it! I also really love my scary pool hair in that picture! Ahhh!!

SAH in Suburbia said...

Very cute to see a baby sleeping in the pool! I think I could sleep in a pool too...with a cool drink...in the Caribbean! :-)

Great pics!

Matthias and Jenn said...

This is so cute. Aphia and I need to come swimming before the weather really changes.