Thursday, April 10, 2008

Spring break, trip to BC

So, we went home for Spring break to BC. We stayed with my sister Tracey and it was SO much fun!!! we actually had both parents and all us girls together for the first time in about 3yrs~ it was awesome. Here are some of my favorite pics!

Madison and Megan with Granpa at 7am !
Cousin Noah and Erika. they are only 3mo's apart:)
So cute!!
ERika has started this new phase where she sticks her tongue out all the time! weird!
Me trying to Kiss my sister. Does she look like she likes it?
She does. she's just playing hard to get:)

Me and Tracey

Me and My oldest Sister Tina

Me and My mom



Us 3 girls with My dad

The whole family. I think we're pretty darn cute:)

us 3 girls with My mom

My sisters!! Tina and Tracey

These are my FAVORITE! Erika and Grandpa dancing

in the Kitchen! and
Erika grabbing Grandma's face! so cute!!



Cute littl Maddy! Steve took this one so ofcourse it's
a great pic!



Best friends forever. Maddy and Meg.

that's it folks:)

3 comments:

Linds said...

Cute pictures! It looks like you guys had a great time.

Jeff and Amy said...

I LOVE the pictures! Looks like you had tons of fun. I love visiting family...ah man, now I miss my family.

Anonymous said...

I love all the pics but now realize I really need to do that clense and lose some weight,haha!
We had such a great time and I loved to see madison so happy for 4days straight!!!I wish you lived here :(
Miss you guys...Love TRacey xoxo