Saturday, July 25, 2009

Surprise!

I have this friend. Her name is Lyndsey....



She is always smiling, full of optimism and Joy. A great example and ALWAYS willing to help out others. The kind of person that you just feel good to be around.
We all love her!!

Unfortunately....we missed her birthday when she was in Canada on July 1st.
We knew we would plan something for when she returned because she MORE than deserves a party, but time just kept flying by.
Thankfully Lacey used her sneakiness to plan a fun dessert party at Papa Haydn's for her on Thursday!
Lacey used the excuse that she needed to pick up a text book from down town that Aaron bought off Craigs list...despite Lyndsey's many questions and stupor, Lacey pulled it off!!! she arrived at Papa Haydn's to find us all waiting for her! and BOY was she surprised!!!

I was glad I could play a small part by pulling off my own sneakiness.

We knew Lynds would appreciate looking extra dolled up that night but how could we tell her to make sure she looks great if she was only going to pick up a book? SO....I told her I really needed to practice some new makeup techniques and asked her if she wouldn't mind if I did her makeup on Thursday afternoon. She agreed and so I went over during nap time to do it.

Little did she know that I planned to use all the makeup on her face that I had bought to give her for her birthday that night:) it was fun....she liked it ( I hope ) and she looked Dang hot!! lol

Anyway...I know you're all dying to see pics...so here ya go!





She was so surprised and overwhelmed she kept yelling "You Jerks!!" but then didn't even remember saying it afteward!! lol...it was quite hilarious







finally smiling for me after she gained her composure....

opening up her new makeup...


Nachelle, Becki, Holly

Julie, Sabrina, Moi

Lacey, Lynds, Val

Me, Lynds, Val...we thought it was cute that us 3 blonde girls all ended up wearing white shirts an baby blue jeans! too cute..







the Whole gang

Glad you had Fun Lynds and way to go Lace...you were too funny with how you pulled this off, I wish I could have been a fly on the wall of your truck on your way down town, good times, good times.....


Happy Birthday Girlfriend!

6 comments:

J said...

That looked like fun. I'm sad I had to miss it. We have such pretty girls in our ward. By the way this is Tahsha, not Jordan. Haha.

Lacey said...

what a great night, I am so glad we pulled off the surprise. Also I loved the way you did her make-up, just when you think she can't get any more beautiful...She dose! Good work on our sneakiness!!!

lynz said...

seriously - the best surprise i've ever had and one of the best nights too! i have the bestest friends and just loved every minute of it :) oh and nicole - the make up looked awesome and was a super great idea. i loved it and am so thankful to have such a good friend with such amazing talents! love ya!

Linds said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! That looks like so much fun. And I don't know Lyndsey, but she sounds great. Well, she must be because she has a great name, hee hee! Anyway, love Papa Hayden's, yum yum yum!!!

Nachelle said...

Love the pictures. Do you remember you told me I had something on my face but I thought it was just a zit? When I got home I realized I did have something on my face- so embarassing!!! At least it didn't show up in the pictures too bad!

lynz said...

hey chickee!
not sure why you can't see the videos - i've had other people look at them, and i checked with dust to make sure they worked, so maybe try our computer some time :) and time for a new post eh!?!?! love ya!