Thursday, January 22, 2009

So far behind...

I know i'm so far behind...but I feel like i've spent this whole last week cleaning up snot, poop and vomit. Gross, I know...but tis the life of a mother:)


Erika is finally getting better...THANK GOODNESS! she has been nothing but WHINEY for 5 days...today she is finally smiling again...and EATING..
I took her to the Doctor yesterday and she is down to 27lbs 4oz....she was 29lbs in October and we're sure she gained from there, so she lost a few pounds this week from not eating...she even LOOKS skinnier to me..it's weird.

Poor baby...anyway, i'm just glad to have her feeling like herself again:)
Last week before all this happened though...we got a late Christmas present from our Aunti Hattie and Uncle Wes (who is also my 3rd cousin)...that's a long story..maybe i'll blog about it someday..you know about how Steve and I found out we were RELATED 6mos into our marriage:)
Anyway, back on track...so we got this late Christmas package...they sent Megan some stickers, a book and a little bear who has a virtual life on line. She has named her "Becca" and now sleeps with her everynight...i know that means she must REALLY love her b/c she only sleeps with Robbie and Puppy Love.....

They sent Erika this AMAZING Quilt. They made one for Megan too after she was born and I have LOVED them both! Both have such beautiful bright colors-which I love.


This one has little scottie dogs ( I think that's what they'r called?) all over them and it is Beautiful. I always feel so humbled when Hattie makes us a quilt b/c I know how much love and TIME went into it. She is super talented and has even won awards for some incredible quilts she has done. Erika has slept with it every night since and we will cherish it always.


Thank you Aunti Hattie!!!!





Here's a picture of sleepy Erika when she first got her quilt...isn't it beautiful??






And this is the Quilt that Hattie made Megan 4yrs ago. I love them!

7 comments:

The Fullmers Four said...

Owen has been super sick too. I wonder what it is, and where it came from. I am glad that Erika is doing better.
Oh, and that is a super cute quilt!

Jessie said...

I love quilts. We have been sick over here too. I can't believe Erika wieghjs the same as Sophia!! She is 27 lbs too!

Clinton and Danielle said...

I'm glad Erika is feeling better! Seems like sickness is everywhere...watch out! Anyway, thanks, too, for reading my blog and posting comments.

P.S. I'd like to have a ladie's movie night at my place sometime soon...what nights work best for you?

Linds said...

Love those quilts! Glad that Erika is getting better. Hey, now she weighs less than Liza, only by two pounds. But seriously, glad she is on the mend.

The Hill Family said...

Omigosh! I can't believe how dark Erika's hair is! So cute! So glad she is feeling better. Kisses to you all! Miss you guys!

Lacey said...

These blankets are great! They take a lot of time and effort but you are making them something that they will take with them as they journy through life and I just love that! I have a blanket that was made for my Mom when she was little and was passed to me, it has been patched and stiched all over the place but it holds a thousand memories and is in hundreds of our picture's, how cookl to be the one to have made that blanket! It's good that Erika is feeling better we have had a bit of a VOID in our lives, *SAD* Welcome back Wagner Girls!

Katie said...

glad erika is better and she has that fun quilt to cuddle with. someday i would like to make a beautiful quilt....someday:)