Monday, January 12, 2009

Just had to share a funny moment....

The other day Megan shouted the following from the toilet: 
"Mommy...come here quick, there's chocolate in my underwear!!"

I can't explain the looks on Steve and I's face but I went running in there to find some little skid marks....and then I remembered she had wiped her own bum earlier that morning. 
Oh gosh..these are the moments life is made of. 
Steve and I secretly laughed our butts off (not wanting her to feel bad, we tried to hide our amusement) and then said "Megan that's NOT chocolate! " 

This was about 4 days ago and we're still laughing about it. 




9 comments:

MotherBeck said...

I'm sure I will be laughing about it for the next four days too. That is hilarious!

The Fullmers Four said...

That is just too funny!

Toshia said...

At least she called you in there first and didn't try some of the chocolate! That is way too funny...thanks for the belly laugh Megan:)

Tracey said...

Ohhhhhh My gosh, That is the cutest! Definitly one to remember for when she's older,lol!!
Thanks Meg, I needed to have a good giggle. Love Yous!

Linds said...

Yah, that's one to tell at her wedding reception. Ha ha, j.k! Too dang funny!

Joshua and Joy said...

That's hilarious! She made me laugh too.

Joshua and Joy said...

That's hilarious! She made me laugh too.

Clinton and Danielle said...

Oh, good laugh! I needed one of those! Hmmm...I must say, however, I now have a hankerin' for some chocolate...but only the real kind! :)

Katie said...

she thought she hit the jackpot. so funny (and really disgusting). and did you have to actually write skid marks? lmbo