Sunday, March 21, 2010

we have BUNK BEDS!!!

Last week, we finally bought bunk beds for the girls! the whole process was SO exciting for me. I had bunk beds growing up and shared a room with my sister Tracey until I was 14. I loved it! I miss it. There's nothing like sisterhood:)
Steve, being so handy, had no problem putthing them together...but he let Megan and Erika help him. I love that he lets them help and actually teaches them to do REAL stuff...they dont' just pretend to help, the really do! so here they are:





(look at those curls!)












This one was taken in the dark when they were actually asleep that night. SO cute!!!











5 comments:

lynz said...

wait a minute - doesn't bunk beds meant they each get their own bed!?!? haha so cute that they're still sleeping together and holy curls is right! so stinkin cute :)

Nicole W. said...

lol..Oh that was just the first night til we got a mattress on top...now Meg sleeps up top:) though Erika begs her to sleep with her still sometimes! ha ha

Linds said...

So stinking cute! And I love love love Erika's curls. Adorable!

Brenda said...

I found your blog off of Joy Thatcher (hmmm forgot her married last name) anyway I was her sister in law for a while. I really enjoy reading your blog. I know it is really odd to see people from towns and states reading your blog and have no idea who they are. ( I have that all the time) but I wanted you to know I am the one from Wasilla, Alaska.:) the other thing I wanted to say is that I felt really bad when you went private. I had no way to let you know that I loved your blog and that I was not a "stalker" !! I am inactive and have been for quite a few years. I still have a strong feeling for the church but do not attend meetings. I gain strength from your trials and your honesty. Just like with the depression post. I wrote something like that a few months ago on my blog. That nobody would think that I might be sad or just sit and cry sometimes for no reason. That from the outside my life looks picture perfect but inside. Well, you know what I mean. I think that sometimes even if we do not know people we can reach them with our testimony even on a blog.

Nicole W. said...

aww thanks Brenda! that makes me feel so good!!!I hope some day you will return to the church. The Lord loves us all and wants us to be happy. I know that that true happiness comes from His gospel. if you ever want to chat, email me: nicolewag@gmail.com
xo